What to Expect at First State Health & Wellness
If you’ve ever gone to a social event where you didn’t know anyone, you know how uncomfortable that can make you feel. Our goal is to eliminate every shred of apprehension and make you feel at home.
Since chiropractic care involves a series of visits, with each one building on the ones before, it’s important that our relationship can go the distance. We’ve found that one of the best ways to have successful patient relationships is to explain everything in advance. No surprises!
The more you understand who we are, what we do and why we do it, the better results you’ll enjoy. It’s as simple as that.
So, check us out here. Poke around. Get to know us. Then, contact us to make an appointment so we can get to know you.
- First Visit. To find out if we can help you, we ask questions and listen.
- Second Visit. We’ll report what we found and answer all your questions.
- Regular Visit. A typical visit will be much shorter, but just as important!
- Online Forms. We offer our paperwork online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home.
- Insurance / Payment Policies. We accept most major medical insurance and offer payment plans.